Southwest Florida Wholesale Palm Trees and Bamboo
Established in 1984 on Pine Island, Florida, Palmco grows over 600 acres of the choicest palms and clumping bamboos, ranging from the most common and plentiful varieties to the exotic and rare.
Get in touch with us for assistance with Southwest Florida wholesale palm trees and bamboo to fit both your design and your climate.
Southwest Florida, home to Palmco, is a tropical paradise.
We are located along the Gulf of Mexico on Florida’s southwest coast. The region stretches from the southern part of Sarasota County, through Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda, and continues southward through Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Naples and Marco Island. It encompasses Charlotte County, Collier County and Lee County.
To help you determine which plants will work best for you, the USDA Hardiness Zones are the best indicator of whether a particular plant can tolerate the Southwestern Florida winters. For more information, please visit the following region-specific pages:
- Bamboo Plants For Sale Cape Coral
- Bamboo Plants For Sale Fort Myers
- Bamboo Plants For Sale Naples
- Boca Grande Wholesale Bamboo
- Cape Coral Bamboo Wholesale
- Cape Coral Palm Trees For Sale
- Cape Coral Palm Tree Nursery
- Cape Coral Wholesale Palm Trees
- Estero Wholesale Bamboo Plants
- Estero Wholesale Palm Trees
- Ft Myers Wholesale Palms
- Ft Myers Wholesale Bamboo
- Jupiter Wholesale Bamboo
- Naples Palm Trees For Sale
- Naples Palm Tree Nursery
- Naples Wholesale Palms
- Naples Wholesale Bamboo
- North Port Florida Mast Trees
- North Port Palm Tree Nursery
- North Port Wholesale Bamboo Plants
- North Port Wholesale Palm Trees
- Where to Buy Palm Trees Near North Port
- Palm Tree Nursery Fort Myers
- Palm Tree Nursery Near Cape Coral
- Palm Trees for Sale in Port Charlotte Florida
- Palm Trees for Sale Punta Gorda, Florida
- Buy Palm Trees Pine Island
- Pine Island Palm Tree Nursery
- Punta Gorda Wholesale Bamboo Plants
- Punta Gorda Wholesale Palm Trees
- Punta Gorda Palm Tree Nursery
- Buy Palm Trees Punta Gorda
- Sarasota Palm Tree Nursery
- Sarasota Palm Trees For Sale
- Sarasota Wholesale Palms
- Sarasota Wholesale Bamboo
- Where to Buy Palm Trees Near Cape Coral, Florida
- Where to Buy Palm Trees Near Naples, Florida
- Wholesale Palm Trees Boca Grande, Florida
- Wholesale Palm Trees Englewood, Florida
- Wholesale Palm Trees Manatee County, Florida
- Wholesale Bamboo in Port Charlotte Florida
- Wholesale Palm Trees Port Charlotte Florida
- Wholesale Palm Trees Punta Gorda, Florida
Southwest Florida Climate
Our short, warm winters and long, hot, humid summers classify most of Southwest Florida as having either a humid subtropical climate or a tropical savanna climate. This places us in USDA Hardiness Zone 10a. Rarely do the temperatures rise to 100 °F or dip below freezing.
In fact, these perfect temperatures on our barrier island enable us to create an excellent environment for our palms and bamboo to reach their best potential.
When choosing palm trees and bamboo, be sure to select varieties that will withstand the coldest weather in your area. USDA hardiness zones are based on local average low temperatures, but use them only as a guide. There are other factors to consider when growing palms and bamboo, such as rainfall, soil, drainage, wind, humidity, daylight, and heat.
Ask us about the varieties that will grow best in your location.
Growing Palms and Clumping Bamboo in Zone 10a
Many varieties of palm trees and bamboo flourish in Southwest Florida. Here are just a few examples of each that grow beautifully in Zone 10a: