Where to Buy Palm Trees Near Estero, Florida
If you want to know where to buy palm trees near Estero, Florida, we have the answer. Palmco is Florida’s premier grower and wholesaler of top-quality palms. We have 30+ years of experience and a 600-acre palm plantation. We raise over 20 species of the choicest palms with a dedication to stellar customer service that is recognized throughout the industry.
We welcome you to visit our palm tree nursery in Florida whenever you are near our Pine Island location to find the ideal natural and healthy palms for your customer’s landscape.
With our state-of-the-art, fully automated irrigation systems and extensive nutritional programs, we are able to grow and deliver the best palms.
Perfect Palms for Estero
In order to find the perfect palms for your customers in Estero, FL, you should know that Estero is located in USDA Zone 10A. That means you will see the best results in their yards and landscapes when you choose palms that are ideal for that growing zone and the climate located there. So, here are some of our favorites:
- Areca– Our variety of field grown sizes and depth of inventory make us an obvious choice for these palms. The Areca Palm is seen throughout South Florida. As with most palms, it will bear fruit that is edible. However, the fruit is small but makes a great snack! And these palms are wonderful for screens and hedges because they are full and bushy.
- Canary– The slow-growing Canary Island Date is prized for its bold and formal appearance and its exceptional hardiness. The massive solitary canopy is highly visible and decidedly memorable. These palms are known for their massive stately calipers, as well as their majestic crown shafts (which resemble a pineapple) but must be manicured consistently for this look to be exposed.
- Caranday– The Caranday Palm is a stunning palm that could be used as a standalone focal point or grouped together using two to three for a stand out specimen. They are slow growing palms but can reach heights of 40 feet and withstand temperatures as low as 20° Fahrenheit.
- Mast Tree– While this is not a palm, it is quickly gaining appeal throughout the state. It is a wonderful substitute for the Italian Cypress and as an evergreen it has very little leaf drop, no pest issues, and thrives in bright locations. These trees can be used as architectural accents, privacy and wind screens, and for the purposes of noise reduction.
- High Plateau Coconut– This slow growing palm hails from Madagascar and can reach heights of up to 50 feet tall. The High Plateau Coconut Palm is one of our newest palms and we would love to tell you more about it when you contact us during your search for the perfect palms for Estero.
You can end your research on where to buy palm trees near Estero, Florida at Palmco. We have a wide variety beyond the suggestions we have made above and we look forward to providing you with more insight and assistance when you call us at 239.283.1329.