We specialize in growing and sourcing the world’s finest palms...
Palmco offers a wide variety of quick-growing, beautiful Bamboo...
Palm Tree Growers
With the combined experience of four generations of palm tree growers.
Palmco has developed into one of the largest palm plantations in North America over the last 30 years. We are dedicated to providing landscapers, landscape architects, brokers and wholesale buyers with the highest quality FF-grade palm trees at reasonable prices.
We welcome you to visit our farm in Bokeelia whenever you’re near our Pine Island location to find natural and healthy palms for your customer’s landscape. Pine Island is ideal for growing palm trees due to its location as a barrier island.
The surrounding waters keep the temperatures perfect nearly year-round.
Palms in this environment tend to reach their highest potential in height, caliper and green fronds. Using state-of-the-art, fully automated irrigation systems and extensive nutritional programs, we deliver the best palms in the industry.
Palm trees are symbols of relaxation and paradise.
And they’re not all 80 feet tall with coconuts! In fact, we have many unusual palm varieties available in various heights, colors and textures that will add depth to your landscape.
Our inventory includes rare and hard-to-find species that you won’t find everywhere.
- Adonidia Palm – Our Adonidia merrillii plants are grown and sold as single, double or triple formations. We also cultivate them in quad and multi formations. These classic palms can be used to decorate well-lit interiors as well as outdoor landscapes, and will grow to heights of 15 to 25 feet. They are ideal for Zones 10b to 11.
- Alexander Palm – Also known as the Solitaire Palm, Ptychosterma elegans is a moderate growing palm with a slender trunk and relatively small canopy. It loves sun and, if protected from cold and drying winds, will reach 20 to 25 feet. You’ll usually find the Alexander palm growing naturally as a single, but, at Palmco, we also grow them as doubles, triples and even in multi-trunk beauties.
- Areca Palm – This dramatic clustering palm flourishes in Zones 10 and 11 and features many trunks that spring up from the base of the plant, resembling clumping bamboo. It can reach heights of 15 to 20 feet, making it ideal for a privacy screen or a landscape backdrop. Give the Dypsis lutescens some room because its canopy can grow 8 to 10 feet in diameter. Palmco is a leading supplier of field grown Arecas in an assortment of sizes.
- Caranday Palm – This stunning but rarely seen palm comes from South America. It is known to withstand temperatures down to 20 to 25 degrees Fahrenheit, loves full to partial sun, and performs best in moist, well-drained soil. The Caranday palm is easy to grow and maintain. If not trimmed too aggressively, the fronds will create a beautiful cascading fountain effect. This palm is well-suited to Zone 9 to 11.
- Fishtail Palm – Some nurseries grow the Caryota mitis as singles, doubles and triples. Here at Palmco we grow the fullest B&B material possible. Many of our field grown materials have as many as 9 heads. This visually stunning palm thrives in Zones 10 and 11.
As one of the nation’s premier palm tree growers, Palmco is always willing to go the extra mile for our customers.
Whether you need several trees or an entire landscape, come see for yourself what makes us different. Call us at (239) 283-1329 or (855) GOPALMCO to get started on creating a unique tropical paradise.