Palm Trees for Sale
Palmco, with more than 600 acres in production in Bokeelia on Pine Island, Florida, is one of North America’s premier growers of palm trees and bamboo. We offer wholesale palm trees for sale to customers throughout the contiguous U.S. and abroad.
The palms we grow at Palmco are Florida Fancy (FF-grade) trees, the most desirable grade of palm. We can also source almost anything for you, from rare wholesale live oaks and magnolias to mast trees, sea grapes, and other quality plants. We encourage you to talk to us about our state-of-the-art facilities and eco-friendly growing process before you decide on plants for your landscaping project.
Whether you need a single spectacular focal specimen for an exclusive client or several hundred tall palms for a large resort, Palmco can help meet your size specifications.
- European Fan Palm –Chamaerops humilis is the only palm native to Europe and is also known as the Mediterranean Fan Palm. Its fan-shaped leaves provide an exotic look in any landscape. Growing slowly to about 10 feet tall, it makes an ideal focal specimen in spaces of any size. It is wind-resistant and very cold hardy to 10°F.
- Fishtail Palm – The popular Caryota mitis has swirled layers of ruffled fronds that resemble the jagged tail of a goldfish. It is a bipinnate palm, the only palm with this unusual leaf anatomy. Reaching 18 to 25 feet tall, Fishtail palms make spectacular hedges, single specimens, and backdrops for other plants. They are field grown at Palmco with as many as 6 heads.
- Roebelenii Palm – Phoenix roebelenii, also known as the Pygmy Date Palm, grows slowly to about 12 feet tall but makes a big impression. These palms are most often grown as singles, doubles, and triples, but they can be grown with up to 6 heads, creating a beautiful centerpiece for many gardens. They love tropical warm temperatures but can tolerate temperatures down to 25°F.
- Royal Palm – Popular for their grace and beauty, Royal Palms (Roystonea regia) are native to the Caribbean Islands and Central America. When planted in full sunlight and properly fertilized, they can grow as much as one foot per year to 50 feet tall and 3-4 feet wide. This self-cleaning palm is great for landscaping high end homes, gated communities, resorts and shopping centers, and for lining streets and long driveways.
- Sabal Palm – The Sabal palmetto is Florida’s State Tree. Also known as the Cabbage Palm, it hails from the Gulf Coast, the South Atlantic states, and the Caribbean, Mexico, Central and South America. The Sabal palm has a slow growth rate but can grow up to 40 feet tall. It grows in almost any type of soil as well as in frosts and freezes.
- Washingtonia Palm – This fast-growing beauty, Washingtonia robusta, also known as the Mexican Fan Palm, is a great choice when you want instant gratification. It can quickly reach heights of 70 to 100 feet, which makes it ideal for street planting or large open areas where height isn’t a problem. It can briefly handle temperatures down to 22°F.
Make Palmco your go-to supplier of quality palm trees for sale in the U.S. Reach out to us to place an order.